1st FRANKLIN FINANCIAL CORPORATION’S PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Since 1941, 1st Franklin has been and continues to be committed to providing personalized service to every customer that we serve. We appreciate that you trust us to protect your privacy. We respect this and want you to understand how carefully we safeguard your personal information.
Information We Collect
As part of our business operations, we collect non-public personal information from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on applications, purchase orders, or forms, such as your name, social security number, address, telephone number, employer, income and your financial position;
- information about your transactions with our affiliates or others, such as your account balance and transaction history;
- information from consumer credit reporting agencies, public records and data collection agencies.
Information We May Disclose and To Whom
It is our Policy that we may disclose all of the non-public personal information that we collect as described above, on our customers and former customers, to non-affiliated companies that perform services or functions on our behalf, such as custodians and trustees, data service providers, mail service providers, and check printers; and other non-affiliated financial institutions with whom we may have a joint marketing agreement, such as insurance companies.
Also, we may disclose all of the non-public personal information described above, as permitted by law. For example:
- we may disclose to a consumer reporting agency, your creditworthiness and credit history;
- we may disclose information in response to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies;
- we may disclose, with your consent and at your discretion, in order to provide customer service to you or to administer your account.
- we may disclose information we receive from you on applications, purchase orders, or other forms as described above, and information about your transactions with us, such as your account balance and payment history, to our affiliates.
These disclosures of non-public personal information are permitted by exception.
Our Security Procedures
At 1st Franklin Financial Corporation, only those persons who need access to your account for the purpose of performing their job responsibilities are authorized to access your information. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations to guard your non-public personal information. We also educate our employees about the meaning and requirements for date security and confidentiality.
We are honored to have you as our customer and will continue to do our best to earn the trust that you have placed in us. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please do not hesitate to call us.